Almond Energy Balls Ingredients
- 200g Ground almonds
- 100g Rolled oats
- 100g Crunchy almond butter
- 30g Goji berries
- 40g Agave or pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted sliced almonds
Almond Energy Balls Recipe Method
1. Place all the ingredients except the oats and sliced almonds into a food processor. Blitz on high for one minute.
2. Add the oats and almonds and process for a further 30 seconds. Remove the mixture and roll into a ball. Wrap in cling film and place in freezer for half an hour.
3. Remove from freezer and divide into small balls slightly larger than a walnut. Place into airtight container/s and refrigerate or freeze according to your needs.
Almond Energy Balls-High Quality Protein, With Vitamin E, Magnesium and Copper
This recipe is a delicious way to get high quality protein into your system, along with vitamin E, magnesium and copper.
Featured Ingredient: Almonds
Although almonds are quite high in fat, most of it is heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. And there are three good reasons to include almonds in your diet – high levels of B-vitamins, magnesium and potassium. These little balls are great to make ahead and store in the fridge or freezer for a quick refuel.