Natural bodybuilding (find out about the importance of the natural bit, here) is the sport to build lean, proportional, symmetric and esthetic muscle and cut down body fat – essentially everything to have a perfect physique.
There is no other sport that has physique development as the prime and the only objective.
Is natural bodybuilding 4U?
Is natural bodybuilding suitable for people who just want to get fitter, tone up a little or lose some weight? It most definitely is.
First of all it is very important to clarify what exactly you want to achieve from your personal training, what fitter, tone up stand for.
Normally, it appears that the general “getting fitter” means lose weight, possibly stimulate lean muscle, improve cardiovascular fitness and just feel/look better. These are the most common needs of the majority of people who come to personal trainers.
Training that natural bodybuilding consists of –
- weight training: makes you stronger, stimulates muscle, increases metabolism, burns calories, improves core stability etc. (read here for detailed info about benefits of weight training);
- cardiovascular training: accompanying weight training (if there is a need to lose fat or/and improve stamina): burns calories, improves heart and lungs efficiency and oxygen absorption;
- stretching after weight training: makes you more flexible and speeds up muscle recovery.
So by training as a natural bodybuilder you will work on all the usual goals – fat, weight loss, body shaping, tone up, strength (including core stability), cardiovascular stamina and flexibility.
By achieving such goals you will look and feel well, fit.
Natural bodybuilding and the “common” goals
This whole sport – natural bodybuilding is dedicated to the simple goals that match extremely well with the needs of the majority of UK population – again –
- lose fat/weight (due to weight loss goal incorporated cardio training raises cardiovascular fitness levels too)
- tone up or/and gain lean muscle,
- get stronger,
- look and inevitably feel better.
As the “down to earth” goals of most people and natural bodybuilding have such a good matching it means that to achieve them the specific (more specific than any other kind of personal training), deep pool (like no other kind of sport) methods of natural bodybuilding in training and dieting can be applied.
Natural bodybuilding is a sophisticated and intelligent way to build a healthy, fit, good looking body and learn the lifestyle that enables to maintain it.
You can start your natural bodybuilding personal training in London by contacting RolandasPT4U, bodybuilding specialist personal trainer Rolandas.