Most people have totally wrong attitude towards food. Crazy-busy modern society lifestyle creates perfect conditions for self destructive, bad eating habits to form. For the majority food has become a way to relax after work and decrease stress levels. Unfortunately, the overloaded present day lifestyle doesn’t change the fact that food is still a body fuel and can fuel it at a wrong time, with wrong amount and wrong for the time nutrients. The word “dinner” – the main meal of a day – back in time used to be a day time meal, now it’s unquestionably an evening, often late evening meal… No wonder the hunger strikes badly at late as the whole day body has been randomly fed only fast to eat, low nutritional value snacks. Terrible eating habbits is such a stubborn norm already that when some people are trying to change it they get intimidated by others around. Not only at work but even at home – “what’s wrong with you, why don’t you eat like “normal” people do?” It wouldn’t be untrue to change the word “normal” to “fat” though…
If the eating patterns above sound familiar, you’ve got to reevaluate your diet right now! There is nowhere to hide – doesn’t matter what your genetics is or how many times per day you tell to yourself that you are still all right:
- You will get fat – first overweight and soon after that – obese;
- You will start getting knee problems – due to too much pressure on the joints;
- You should not be surprised by having diagnosed diabetes – as extra fat dramatically increases the risk of it;
- You might not think about it just yet but – increased risk of heart conditions can be fatal one day.
Unbelievable, but true – all the damage is being done by your own will, day by day… Might seem like a random question – do you clean up and look after your house to keep the order and tidiness, or maybe you pay someone to do that for you? More relevant question – why do you take care of your property but not your body?
Bodybuilding and a building –
- The building consists of that many bricks (calories needed per day, to be calculated by your lean body mass, age, genetic type, physical activity etc.) – any extra bricks will just be piled taking up space around the house.
- The building needs quality building materials, bricks in order to be built and then maintained at a high standard (protein, good fat, vitamins and minerals are necessary for a nice body composition and overall health).
- There have to be workers (don’t hire more than you need to) who do work (carbohydrates – energy source).
Good bricks put together by good workers will make a good house – eat well because YOU ARE – WHAT YOU EAT!
Contact former east London personal trainer Rolandas, bodybuilding dieting specialist, who currently trains clients online, to get a diet routine designed specifically to your body – calculated by your body fat %/weight ratio, genetic body type, age, lifestyle and goals.